Consider the Following Before You Meeting a College Sugar Baby
1. What time of day will you meet up, and for how many hours?
2. Where exactly will you meet (hotel, sugar baby’s place, sugar daddy’s home)?
3. What will a typical date entail (theater, lunch, travel, long walks, cocktail parties, movies)?
4. Will you hang out alone, or will you be seen in public together?
5. When will you receive payment/gifts/etc.?
6. How long do you anticipate the relationship will last?
7. What do each of you consider a dealbreaker (failure to make timely payments, a last minute cancellation, the discovery that you’re not exclusively dating each other, or a request deemed too greedy)?
The 10 Dating Rules to Date a College Sugar Baby
1. Commit to an identity online and IRL.
2. Do the work, and be patient.
3. Be straightforward.
4. Outline a specific, mutually beneficial agreement.
5. Never get too comfortable.
6. Stick to the agreement.
7. Be discrete.
8. Maximize the relationship.
9. Manage your expectations.
10. Always have a Plan-B.